About No News No Shoes
No News No Shoes is a UK Tour Operator specialising in holidays to India, the Maldives and beyond. Established in 2004, we are passionate about the destinations that we offer and have extensive personal experience through numerous visits to all of our destinations. We believe that to really understand a destination, you need to go beyond the major sightseeing attractions and experience the soul of the place. That’s why our itineries will always include an experience or activity that we feel connects you with the place and people. This may be a walking tour amongst the ghats and markets of Kolkata with a local photographer, a chance to explore a historic neighbourhood in Mumbai with our great friend and resident Mumbaikar before enjoying a home cooked meal, or a visit to the fascinating outdoor laundry in Kochi. We are ATOL registered for your financial protection.
We are supported in country by a team of local experts that we have worked with for several years and can rely on to ensure your trip runs smoothly. We know this because we personally test a range of service providers before selecting who we work with. They will also provide any local assistance should you need it. We have a small team of staff in the UK who will support you at every stage and at a time to suit you – we genuinely strive to deliver the best holiday experience you have ever had.
Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
• 10% deposit on booking
• Balance payable by 1st August 2018
Cancellation by us:
• We will advise you as soon as we have the minimum required number to operate the tour. But if we do not have the required minimum group number by 1st August 2018, we will cancel the group trip and return your deposit in full. You will have the option to continue with the tour on a private basis but there may be a supplement.
Cancellation by you:
• Cancellation made on a notice of more than 90 days prior to departure: Only international flight cancellation charges applicable which will depend on terms of fare booked.
• Cancellation made on a notice of 31-90 days prior to departure: Flight cancellation charges + 10% of invoice value less flight costs.
• Cancellation made on a notice of 15-30 days prior to departure: Flight cancellation charges + 50% of invoice value less flight costs.
• Cancellation made on a notice of less than 15 days prior to departure: Flight cancellation charges + 100% of invoice value less flight costs.